22 November 2011

New to Me

So I’ve discovered two products this week that are new to me – maybe they’ll be new to you. I thought they were worth sharing because they have been game changers for me.

The first one is Lemi-shine. Anyone who’s had dinner at my house may have noticed that I have hard water at my house and all my glasses are stained with that frosty nastiness. I’ve tried cleaning out my dishwasher with dishwasher cleaners and scrubbing the glasses with steel wool. Jet dry didn’t work. We got new glasses last year and I only pull them out for company because I want them to stay nice. Now my worries are over! I’ve been using Lemishine in addition to my detergent and it’s really starting to clear everything up. Hooray! Try it out.

 

ls

The other one is the Tangle Tamer. My girls hate getting their hair brushed. I use conditioner and a detangling spray on them but sometimes their hair is just tangled. Enter this beauty. I saw a similar brush at Kid ‘do’s called the Knot Genie but it was $10.99. Couldn’t justify it despite rave reviews from my good friend Nicki. Then yesterday I was at Sally Beauty Supply (buying alligator clips for the bows I’m making for a bow exchange – pictures to come) and I saw the Tangle Tamer. For $2.99. Sold! I tried it out in the parking lot on Cam and she didn’t wince a bit. Worked great! I even used it on my wet hair this morning and I, too, was spared the tugging. Lovin’ it! 

 

tt

That’s all I got. So if you have crystal clear glasses and tangle free hair, I apologize for boring you! By the way, I was not paid in any way to recommend these products. :)

No comments: