06 November 2011

Pinterest anyone?

I was about to go to bed and I remembered I hadn’t blogged today so I thought I’d post a quick tip about the latest craze – Pinterest!

I love googling ideas and reading blogs and bookmarking ideas for the future so Pinterest was right up my alley. Basically you “pin” things to your boards and you can see them all in pictures rather than on a list of bookmarks. Here’s an example of some craft ideas I liked:

image

All put on one page so you can scan them real quick. You can pin all kinds of things – whatever your interests are. Some people pin ideas for their dream kitchen, some people pin hairstyling tips, some people pin DIY crafts, some people pin yummy treat recipes, and some people pin all of these things and more! I’m most excited about the birthday party ideas I’m getting, the cute and cheap gift ideas, and all of the activities and crafts I can do with my kids.

The nice thing is that it’s a social network so you can see what your friends are pinning and you can re-pin their ideas if you like them too. We’re all sharing ideas together and it’s great!

So try out pinterest if you haven’t already and let me know what you think! If you have already tried it, what are some of the things you like about it?

1 comment:

Britney said...

I've never been on Pinterest, but I hear so much about it these days. I guess I should give it a try!