So my sister is doing the National Blog Post Challenge – one post a day for all of November. I thought I’d join in too.
For my first post I thought I’d better put some Halloween pictures up. We had a ward party last Friday. I decorated a door and passed out candy while the kids did trick or treating around the building.
Lily took a nap. She’s that little green flower thing on my shoulder.
Avery and Camryn were Belle and Cinderella. Princesses again. But at least we already had the costumes!
Merrick’s sister Lindsey flew in yesterday so we went trick-or-treating with her last night. Here are a few pictures.
You can kind of see Lily in her costume there. Such a funny cutie. Of course she had to be a flower.
Camryn chased after Avery most of the time. She looked like a princess who was late for the ball. So funny.
We got a ton of candy and had a great time!! Happy Halloween!
Anyone else want to blog every day this month with me??! :)
2 comments:
I'm doing it! So ready for a challenge like this :) Good Luck!
Sounds like fun! Is there a format to follow or just make sure you blog everyday...what a way to inspire me to do something better with my internet/computer time.
Post a Comment