On Thanksgiving we had my uncle Travis take some pictures of our little family of five. Nothing professional – just a few quick snapshots to document that we are indeed a family of five! (Plus something to put on the Christmas card this year!)
Second favorite picture:
Avery looks great. Merrick and I look decent. Camryn and Lily are a little stoic but overall not bad. We actually got Lily smiling in one picture, but the rest of us didn’t look as great:
I suppose I could try some photoshopping skills to get her smiley face in the first picture, but I ended up liking this pose/shot best:
Kind of cute in sepia too:
Anyways, it’s official. We’ve got a family picture of all of us! If you’d like a Christmas card from our family, let me know in the comments and I’ll email you for your address.
7 comments:
We'd love one! The Dodd Family 3321 Tampa St. Houston, TX, 77021. Facebook me your address so we can send you one too!
We definitely want one!
Of course send one to us, please. :) This last photo is amazing. You guys are all so photogenic!
I would LOVE one! I think your family pic turned out so cute...such beautiful little girls.
Dude, we're trying to send out cards this year--we'd love one if you get around to it!
Love the picts! The sepia really makes it special.
I'd love one! We need your address too! Email it to me at joy.strancar@gmail.com and I'll send you our address too :)
Post a Comment