08 November 2011

Fall in Wisconsin

Can I just say that we had THE most beautiful fall in Wisconsin this year? The vast amount of trees turned their colors at the beginning of October during a warm 70 degree and sunny week (the end of Sept was a little colder and rainier). I really wish I had gotten some pictures because we couldn’t drive around without dropping our jaws a little at how beautiful it was. Here are a few shots I found online that show kind of what it looked like but you really just had to be here to experience it.

Autumn foliage reflection on lake in rural Pennsylvaniatreestrees3

Did anyone else enjoy the fall as much as I did this year? I’m hoping these images will bring me a smile in the upcoming winter. (And we all know that Wisconsin winters aren’t quite as fun.)

1 comment:

Britney said...

Cool photos! I never seem to remember to take any fall foliage photos either. The window of time comes and goes so quickly, I guess.