I took Camryn and Lily to the Milwaukee Public Museum today with our church playgroup. They have a lot of cool exhibits, although the wax people kind of freak me out a little. We always love the butterfly room. It’s a little humid and warm in there but you get to walk around with hundreds of butterflies and they’ll land on you and you can get them to stay on your finger. Pretty sweet! Can you see all those butterflies behind the girls?
Here’s one I caught on my finger:
Camryn was a little hesitant. She didn’t want to hold any on her finger. See that butterfly on the leaf there?
I had to take a picture of Camryn by the Cameroon stuff. I knew Avery would like it.
Although I don’t like wax people, I do love stuffed animals. These rhinos were pretty sweet.
We had a fun little trip. Of course the kids just liked running around with some little buddies. Too bad we’re not Milwaukee County Residents, otherwise we’d go more often.
On a side note, can I just say how refreshing it is to go somewhere that is willing to be flexible? I won two free passes about a year ago at a Raffle at Avery’s school. Of course I pull them out this morning and they expired 10-31-11 (a week ago). Bummer. But I thought I’d call and see if they’d accept them just in case. It seems like every time I have a situation like this lately I’ve been turned down, so I was pessimistic. But to my delight, they were flexible and said they would still take the passes. Thank you, nice people out there who helped me out. I really appreciate it!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun outing!
And, I agree, that is rare, good news that they accepted your passes after the expiration date. I love it when people surprise me like that, too. :)
Post a Comment