Photo 1: Here I learned how to add a vintage hand-tinted look to a picture, add a frame, brush in some extra color to highlight (I highlighted Avery's jacket here), and I brushed in little stars around in the sand.
Photo 2: Adding in frame and wordart .png files.
Photo 3: This style is called TTV (through the viewfinder) and it makes your photos look like they've been taken through an old camera.
Photo #4: I layered several textures over the photo and blended them all together to make this picture of Camryn look really cool. Then I finished it with a clipping mask to make the edges look grungy.
Pretty sweet huh? I can't wait to show you what I learn next!




7 comments:
The look great! Good job!
Love it! That would be fun to learn sometime.
Nicely done! Those pictures look adorable! I would love to learn how to do that! (p.s. thanks for your book recommendations, I have loved all the books you have introduced me to before aka twilight so I am excited to try them!)
OK, I have been dying to know how to use photoshop, so if you hear of any other offers, please let me know! Its a shame we have the program, I just don't know HOW to use the dang thing!
I LOVE Jessica Sprague. I signed up for that class too, but was out of town when she started so I'm excited to go through and do it.
That sounds so cool! I might be inspired by you to try something like that...
I really love that last one of Camryn. So timeless. You'll have to teach me a few tricks sometime.
Post a Comment