I love them all! Do you know if it's too late to sign up for that class free? I wanted to do it but life is just too crazy right now with our move :(
Seriously, I wish that I lived up there to learn those tricks! You are completely a professional!
Those have turned out so great!!
Okay it's official!! These are so cute! Can I get a print of the one with Avery and me? I have a 5x7 frame that it would look perfect in.
I'm glad you like them Linds. I'm really just playing around. I'll send you the pic with you and Avery when I mail you your birthday gift.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love them all! Do you know if it's too late to sign up for that class free? I wanted to do it but life is just too crazy right now with our move :(
Seriously, I wish that I lived up there to learn those tricks! You are completely a professional!
Those have turned out so great!!
Okay it's official!! These are so cute! Can I get a print of the one with Avery and me? I have a 5x7 frame that it would look perfect in.
I'm glad you like them Linds. I'm really just playing around. I'll send you the pic with you and Avery when I mail you your birthday gift.
Post a Comment