I recently heard about this blog called Make It and Love It from a friend and I've been wanting to do some easy sewing projects so here's the one I did first: A cinch bag for Avery.

All I needed to buy for it was a roll of ribbon ($0.60) and 1/3 yard of fabric, which I got on sale for about $1.50. And it only took me about an hour to make. So fun!
7 comments:
That is way cute! I love the fabric you chose!
You need to teach me how to make those. I'd love to make one like that for Emily.
I just heard of that website too!! They have some good stuff there. I'm actually in the process of making a name sign for Lizzie's room. The bag you made looks amazing!
That's adorable! And I'm pretty sure that lady's blog is one of my new favorites. She has some way cute ideas on there!
That's super cute! And, it's cool that it only cost $2.10 and some time!
Thanks for sharing that! It is way cute. I'm going to make one too for Reena to carry all of her beach stuff!
Great website! I need your links to cool websites like that...
Post a Comment