
This bread is not only DELICIOUS but it's SO easy and SO quick. And I made it! Only four ingredients (water, yeast, kosher salt, and unbleached all purpose flour) and it comes out with the crunchiest crust and super soft and moist inside. If you don't check this book out from the library, you're crazy!

And by the way, I don't have a baking stone (yet) so I just made it on a baking sheet and it turned out just fine, so don't feel like you need to buy anything in order to make this bread.
7 comments:
Karen checked that book out as well and had great things to say about it. Looks like I may be heading to the library!
Yes I checked it out because of Karen's post about it! Forgot to mention that. Credit for this find goes to wetdonkey.blogspot.com!
Will you share the recipe? That looks so good! :)
Vanessa, Looks great! I just checked it out from the library as well. Thanks for the heads up!
This bread looks so good!
I just reserved it online and I'm number 60 in line!! I guess it's a good one!
I'm drooling over these pictures you posted. You'll have to teach me when we get together this summer. :)
Post a Comment