05 June 2009

Swimsuit Models



We had a strange heat wave come through on Monday morning and so we decided it was finally warm enough to blow up the kiddie pool. Good thing we did it then, because it cooled off a lot that afternoon and has been kind of chilly ever since.

It was fun for the kids for a little while so I went inside and cleaned the kitchen for a few minutes and then I look out my screen door and see that Avery has been dumping cupfulls of water in the dirt next to the house and Camryn is sitting in the wet dirt! Her swimsuit is totally muddy and yucky. The pool then became the bath to wash it all off and then we had to dump the muddy water out and that was the end of our pool experiment.

Good thing I took pictures right when they got in!

4 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

We've had many a good times in the same pool. I'm jealous that it's cooler there for you than it is here. It's been hot hot hot and I'm feeling the heat with this bun in the oven! Wish we were there to play together!

Eddie and Amber said...

What cuties!! I can't believe how big they have gotten. BTW, I went to KOHL's last night and thought of you guys. Hope your doing well.

Britney said...

Too cute! Stephen just started swim lessons today, and when he "graduates" in a few weeks, I promised the kids we'd buy a little kiddie pool for our backyard. Do you recommend the inflatable over the plastic, traditional version we had growing up?

Tams Family said...

We always end up with some kind of dirt/grass/leaves/sticks in our pool. It never fails. They are so cute!