Avery is three years old today. Can you believe it? In some ways, I'm amazed she's already three. In other ways, it feels like she's been three for a while. She's growing up so fast! We've had a great day so far with lots of fun things to do and great gifts from family. Thanks everyone for making this a great day so far for her. This morning we had some girls over for a princess party. She had a blast dressing up and playing games with her friends. I'll get some pictures up soon. Tonight we're going to go out to eat and then go play games at Chuck E. Cheese!
I love my little girl. She's sure fun to have around!
3 comments:
Woo hoo! Have fun at Chuck E. Cheese's. Glad you're having a great day, birthday girl!
Happy Birthday, Avery! Wow. You have a three year old?! That's wild!
Happy birthday Avery! You're getting so big!
Post a Comment