We signed Avery up for an 8 week outdoor soccer rec program. She’s been enjoying it, although she has a lot to learn. She’s on the gold team… but that doesn’t mean she can’t wear pink shorts!
Camryn has fun at Avery’s practices. She kicks/throws a soccer ball back and forth with a 6 year old boy. Loves it.
Avery had her first mini game this past week. I told her she would get an ice cream cone if she scored a goal. Well, she scored one for the other team, does that count? That was a fun discussion, haha.
The first game was what my father-in-law calls “huddle ball” where there’s all the kids huddling around the ball, or swarming around it like a beehive. Pretty fun to watch!
As for me, yes I’m due to have a baby sometime soon. Like very soon. (Yesterday would have been nice!) But I’m still hanging in there! Hopefully my next post will be some good news about baby #3! Can’t wait to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment