05 July 2011

5th Birthday

So Avery said her birthday last Thursday was “the best birthday ever!” Pretty easy to please, I’d say. Especially since she didn’t have a friends party this year. Smile 

At school we brought mini cupcakes and her teacher made her a pink crown to wear, which she loved. Then she had swimming lessons and afterwards we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play games for an hour.

P1000516

By then I was exhausted because it was a really hot and humid day. So we came home and Avery opened up a few more presents and the girls played while I took a break! Smile

P1000519

When Merrick got home we took her out to dinner at Red Robin. We were both quite surprised when she ordered spaghetti and a side salad for her dinner. I mean, she could have gotten mac and cheese and carrots like Camy did. Or a corn dog and fries. What a cutie.

P1000524

Then we played at Barnes and Noble for a little while, went home, had some cake and ice cream, and went to bed! I’m glad she had a good day. Camryn was pretty good most of the day but she did have her “moments” – using up Avery’s new Rapunzel stickers, whining about wanting Avery to open more presents right now, fighting over new toys, etc. But for the most part she was a happy helper to her big sister.

P1000527

No comments: