06 July 2011

At the Lake with Dad

Merrick got off work at noon on Friday because of the holiday and so we took the girls to Menomonee Park to go swimming in the lake. It was a really hot day but there was plenty of shade and a nice breeze so it was pretty perfect. I wasn’t going to get in at 37 1/2 weeks pregnant but I came along and sat in a nice chair in the shade with my feet propped up.
Oh and I took pictures of my cuties. P1000533
P1000531
P1000536
P1000541
Here’s the big sandcastle they built:
P1000546
And here’s Avery the Mermaid:
P1000545
Fun times!

2 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Rachel said...

I just can't get over how Avery is little Vanessa and Camy is little Merrick. And there's nothing sweeter to me than seeing those sweet girls playing with their sweet dad. I love it! What a fun day! And what a trooper you are!