Vanessa, Congratulations!! She is so beautiful:) You are a champ for going so long past your due date - I feel for you! Tell Merrick I said hi, and I am so happy for you guys. Maybe someday we can have our girls meet :) Best, Lindsay (Connelly) Bullock (old friend of Merrick's and the Smith Family's)
So cute, love the hair. Camryn sure was a proud sister today in nursery when I asked her about it. She was just beaming with big sister delight! Congrats!
So super cute!! That yellow outfit is just adorable. I love how your big girls are so focused in the bathing picture; looks like they're taking notes and will be happy to help when neccessary :) Congratulations!
Well, of course I'm current with you on GoodReads, but I'm glad you looked me up on Facebook (where I obviously got the link to your blog) because I had no idea you just had a third girl! Congrats!!! You look great and she is adorable!
10 comments:
OOOHHH!! They are ALL beautiful! Congratulations!
Vanessa, Congratulations!! She is so beautiful:) You are a champ for going so long past your due date - I feel for you!
Tell Merrick I said hi, and I am so happy for you guys. Maybe someday we can have our girls meet :)
Best,
Lindsay (Connelly) Bullock
(old friend of Merrick's and the Smith Family's)
She's gorgeous!! And you look fabulous, Vanessa! Keep posting more pictures. Can't wait to see her in person!
Lily is super cute. Love her hair! Congratulations!
So cute, love the hair. Camryn sure was a proud sister today in nursery when I asked her about it. She was just beaming with big sister delight! Congrats!
Oh she is so beautiful!! I love those chubby cheeks! Congrats on such a beauty!
So super cute!! That yellow outfit is just adorable. I love how your big girls are so focused in the bathing picture; looks like they're taking notes and will be happy to help when neccessary :) Congratulations!
She's precious. And so much hair! Congrats Nes!
She is adorable! Glad all went well. Congrats!
Well, of course I'm current with you on GoodReads, but I'm glad you looked me up on Facebook (where I obviously got the link to your blog) because I had no idea you just had a third girl! Congrats!!! You look great and she is adorable!
Post a Comment