Today our sweet little girl, Camryn is one year old! It has been a great year and we can't imagine our family without her cuteness!
She loves to play with her big sister Avery and follow her around everywhere.
She's a great walker.
Her favorite words to say are "dis" and "dat".
She's turned into quite a picky eater and commonly throws her food off her high chair when she's full or doesn't want something.
She has five teeth - 2 on top, 3 on bottom.
She's quite a happy girl most of the time.
She loves her daddy but is definitely a mama's girl.
She is so excited to be in her new big girl car seat and face forward just like Avery!
We love her so much! Happy Birthday "li'l bella" (Avery loves to call her this- isn't it cute?!).

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cam! I can't believe she is a year already. Where does the time go? I hope you have fun celebrating with her and I hope we get to meet her someday. Miss you all!
She is such a cutie! It has gone by so fast. Hope you guys are doing well!
Happy birthday to Camy! Hope the party is a blast.
happy birthday to her! she's so cute!
Happy birthday, Camryn! She's adorable--I can't believe she's ONE!
Post a Comment