01 September 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Well this weekend has definitely been full of labor for us! We're now official residents of Sussex, Wisconsin and really like our new place. We've almost got all the boxes in the right place, but now the task is opening them up and putting them somewhere.


The move went well. We started loading the truck at 9am and it was unloaded at our new place and back to our apartment by 11:30am. We had some great help with everything and were checked out by 2:30pm Saturday. Then the REAL work began!


So we're pretty pleased with it here and the kids have been enjoying their new rooms. And we're enjoying not having Camryn in our room anymore. It's also definitely cool to have this unfinished basement to fill up with all those storage boxes we've shoved in closets, etc. the past few years.


No pictures yet but I'm sure I'll have things in order enough to give you some views of the inside by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Hooray! I'm so glad the move went well!

Joy Strancar said...

Congratulations on the move! How exciting!!