17 September 2008

Image Tag

Thanks to Jenni for tagging me. This one was kind of cool. Basically, you search for the answers to a few questions using the Google/Yahoo Image search. Then, you have to post an image from the first page of the results with your answer.

My Favorite Vacation: Our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean. Totally awesome.

My Favorite Color: Red. It took me until I was 20 years old to pick my favorite, but I finally did and it was my wedding color.

My Current Age: 25.

My Favorite Treat: Oatmeal Cookie Chunk ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. No longer in scoop shops but occasionally you can find it in pints in the grocery store. The closest location for me is 70 miles away. :( You know, it would be worth the trip, though!)

The Place I Want to Travel to Most: The Pacific Northwest (Portland, Seattle, the coast, etc.) I was born in Portland and lived there til I was 12, Merrick lived in Portland from age 6-16, and he served his mission in Everett, Washington. We're dying to travel there together.

The Place I Grew Up: Ohio. I always say Cleveland, but technically it was Concord Township, which was right next to Mentor where I went to high school. Plus Mentor was right next to Kirtland, a church history site. So I guess I claim all those as my hometown.

The Place I Live Now: Wisconsin. This is a picture in the middle of July. Just kidding, but really it's cold!!!! in the long winters.

My Last Name: Smith. It was either this picture or Will Smith.

My Middle Name: Lin. I like it but the spelling always reminded me of an asian name. So I thought it was fitting that most of the images that came up were of Chinese people.

My First Name: Vanessa. I was surprised how the majority of the images were of Vanessa Hudgens. And can you believe how much we look alike? (haha)

Something I Used to Love: Snow. Well okay I still LIKE it, but don't LOVE it. It's nice the first week or two but then the 5 foot brown mounds of it that stick around in the parking lots for 6 months aren't so loveable.

My Favorite Animal: Snow Leopard. Okay, I don't really have a favorite animal but this is the one I did a report on in 5th grade. I remembered that the cubs are way cute.
I tag Amber, Nicci, and Michelle.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk too! It's so amazing. I'm sad there's not a Ben and Jerry's closer! Maybe its a good thing for me though.

Britney said...

Loved reading your tag. It reminded me of the good, old Concord Twp-Mentor-Kirtland-Cleveland-(oh, and don't forget Perry)-Ohio days.

By the way, that Ohio image was so curiously and perfectly selected, too.

But really? You don't LOVE snow? How could that be?? :)

Jill said...

I absolutely loved this tag so I did my own. It was quite fun to see which pictures would show up. Some of them for my name and middle name were not so great (a bit skanky and all) but overall there was a good representation. Thanks for posting it.

Kevin and Rachel said...

Lovin the tag. And ditto on the Ben and Jerry's.