23 September 2008

Avers and Cammers

Name: Camryn Olivia Smith
AKA: Camy, Cam-Lamb, Cammers, Cam-Cam...
Age: 6 months
New This Week: Sitting up on my own, eating Cheerios
Still Learning: How to crawl, trying new baby foods
Guilty Pleasures: Anything electronic - phones, remotes, cords (thus yet another nickname: "Camcorder")
Favorite Things to Do: Taste new things (edible or not), laugh with Avery, jump in my Johnny Jump, play with daddyq



Name: Avery Elizabeth Smith
AKA: Avers, Aves, Avery Girl
Age: 27 months
New Phrases: "Thank you SO much!" (I say this ALL the time), "Go away!" (I say this when someone catches me doing naughty things), "Help me, Mommy, Help Me!" (I say this when I get stuck)
Accomplishment of the Week: Going poo in the potty for the first time
Guilty Pleasures: Playing with Mommy's foamy hand soap, making messes like a tazmanian devil
Favorite Things to Do: Play at the swingset outside, laugh with Camryn, watch Dora, take a bath

10 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I'm glad to be your first "delightful comment!" This is such a cute thing to do for a blog. My friend just made her blog into a book (from blurb.com). This would be a fun thing to go back and read and to know exactly what your kids were doing. How fun!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Camryn sounds a lot like Caleb. The other night we were looking at the monitor, and he was sitting up all by himself! We were shocked! He also likes anything electronic - cords especially, but the other things you mentioned too. That is so funny. Too bad we aren't closer together, I am sure they would get along great - and into trouble!

Hope you are doing well!

Britney said...

So, they have to be the cutest little girls in all Wisconsin, right?

Darling info, too. I love the "Camcorder" nickname.

Jenni Elyse said...

Very cute pictures! I can't believe how big Avery's getting and how big Camryn already is.

Kevin and Rachel said...

Double trouble. You should call Avery "Bonnie" and Camy "Clyde".

tyler and ali said...

Oh. My. Goodness. They are sooooo cute!

Keith and Nicci said...

They are such adorable little girls, and I love that they make your house super messy like mine:)

Eddie and Amber said...

Holy Cow they are growing up so fast!! I think Camryn looks more like you and Avery looks more like Merrick. So cute!!

Michelle said...

Super cute pictures of your girls! Avery is getting so big....she's adorable!

Britney said...

When I was re-reading this, I noticed that Avery went poo on the potty for the first time. Congrats! That's a huge first step. Hope it's still going well.