Camryn is quite the mobile girl these days. She's 5 months, 3 weeks old but she can already "crawl" around the room. Here's a quick video of her latest skills.
We can't believe how quickly she's growing up!
(By the way, I thought the music that happened to be in the background - from Sleeping Beauty - was kind of cute and fitting.)
Hi Vanessa! I saw your blog through the Barfields. How are you? Your little girls are so cute. How's WI? Well I hope you're doing well. I would love to invite you to read our blog, I just need your email address. You can email it to me at aimeespatrick@gmail.com.
Wow, that's great! She's so cute! It sounds like you guys are doing so well! So good to know. Love the new place! I can't believe how big Avery has gotten since i last saw her...crazy! ~Janel
6 comments:
Wow! Look at her go!!
Wow! That is awesome! It is so cute. I can't wait until Caleb can do that (or maybe I can. I haven't babyproofed everything yet).
Hope you are well!
Yes, the music was awesome. :) I can't believe she can already get where she wants! Go Camryn, go!
Watch out world! So cute! And love the new place.
Hi Vanessa! I saw your blog through the Barfields. How are you? Your little girls are so cute. How's WI? Well I hope you're doing well. I would love to invite you to read our blog, I just need your email address. You can email it to me at aimeespatrick@gmail.com.
Wow, that's great! She's so cute! It sounds like you guys are doing so well! So good to know. Love the new place! I can't believe how big Avery has gotten since i last saw her...crazy!
~Janel
Post a Comment