04 August 2008

You can't NOT smile at these!

Finally, some pictures to fully capture the CUTENESS that is Camryn Olivia Smith. This is what I wake up to every morning (and in the night too). She is all smiles and just melts peoples hearts. I'm so glad I'm her mama!

3 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

My goodness! What a heartbreaker she will be!

Keith and Nicci said...

I just want to give her cute cheeks a big kiss! And even though I'm sure you don't enjoy it, I love hearing other people's "crazy-destroy-everything-kid" stories because Austin has been doing so much of that lately and I just keep trying to remind myself that it's normal!

Britney said...

Love the newest pics, Vaness. It looks like both your girls have changed so much in the past few weeks.

By the way, you look beautiful in your new profile picture, too. Love ya!