19 August 2008

5 Months

Camryn is five months today! Her newest trick is rolling all over the place. She mastered rolling back to tummy at 3 1/2 months and tummy to back is coming along pretty well now for the past week or so. She can now roll about 5-6 feet away from her original start position, but she still has to master the actually getting where she wants to go.
We also tried rice cereal a couple more times and today was our first success! She ate a whole tablespoon. Not a whole lot, but past attempts resulted in more cereal in the folds of her neck than in her mouth. So we're excited to continue with that more consistently now, as well as introducing baby food!

Camryn loves toys lately but has become such a whiner when she drops her toy, it's the end of the world. I guess that's normal. I don't think she's teething yet but she sure loves to put anything and everything in her mouth. It's like a magnet - once she grabs something you can see it in slow motion almost just moving straight to her mouth.
Anyways, that's her in a nutshell. She's pretty much the cutest baby in town. At least we think so. (Oh and don't you love her little bow in her hair? I could never have done that with Avery but Camy still has some long baby hair left).

2 comments:

Britney said...

Does she ever stop smiling? :)

Lindsey Smith said...

This whole blogging thing is so weird. I can't figure out how to do things.. ha ha I might need your help. It's a lot different then facebook.