08 August 2008

The Cereal Trials - Take 1


We tried giving Camryn her first bites (or slurps I guess is more correct) of rice cereal this week. It was not very successful. Of the 15-20 spoonfuls we tried to get in, only a small percentage actually stayed in. So, we'll wait another week or so and try, try again. Some funny faces though!





4 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

She is getting so big. And I think she looks a lot like Merrick.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I love starting the cereal! So so funny. It almost seems not worth it sometimes because more ends up on the child then in them :) Such fun!

Tams Family said...

Love the faces. That's my favorite part of introducing solids.

Tyler V said...

Blech. Who wants to eat that nasty cereal anyway? We all know it's all about the sweet potatoes!