02 April 2008

2 Weeks Old

Camryn turns two weeks old today. She's starting to be not quite so sleepy as when she was first born, but she's still really cute and fun. Here is a picture I took of her today.

And of course Avery wanted to hold the baby and get in a picture. So here's them together.

5 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

They are so cute!! And getting so big. Hope all is well.

Justin and Coralie said...

I cannot believe how similar they look! I love the little picture of them together. How fun to have your two little girls :)

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! She is an adorable baby! Avery is such a cute big sister! Congrats!

Jenni Elyse said...

So cute!

Keith and Nicci said...

How sweet! Hey - i need your email address so I can invite you as a reader on our blog (we made it private). Will you email it to me at nicciwoffinden@netscape.net? Thanks!