19 April 2008

One Month, Two Kids


Well Camryn is one month old today and we survived being parents to two demanding little girls. It's been fun figuring things out but we've gotten into a good rhythm now although things of course will change every day. Our next big challenge: Flying to Utah with both kids on our laps. Yikes! Two seats for four people... should be quite the adventure. We're going back for Merrick's graduation, so he has a chance to walk and we'll also be blessing Camryn while we're there. We leave this Wednesday and get back the following Monday. Should be fun to get back there and see some family and friends again.
Hooray I actually got Avery to keep pigtails in her hair for longer than two seconds.
Below: A precious moment of both the girls sleeping at once. My favorite time of day!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Good luck on the flight! We get to do that in July with our Avery and a 2-month old. Let us know how it goes! I love the pigtails. :)

Rachel said...

Good luck with the trip! Hope everything goes well here in Utah. By the way, I still have Avery's books. If you have an extra second, we could try to catch up while you are here, or email me your address and I will mail them out to you. They are both so cute! I just look at how much work one baby is, I don't know how you can do it with both of them! You are awesome! I am hoping it gets easier as it goes along. :)

Keith and Nicci said...

Whew - it's nice to see what we have to look forward with 2 in 20:)