17 March 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well I hope you all have a nice day full of luck and green stuff. As for me, I'm not feeling so lucky because today is my due date... with no baby yet. I guess I could still have the baby today but I don't really feel like I'm about to so who knows. My mom gets here tomorrow so maybe I'm just holding out for that!

I bought this outfit a month ago in hopes that the baby would be able to wear it today. But alas, I'm taking it back to Target this morning because even in the off chance I have the baby today I'm sure she won't wear it. And it definitely won't fit her next her on her real first St. Patrick's Day.


Let's just hope the baby's first Easter will be in 2008 and not 2009!! (Because I really need to have this baby before Sunday!)

3 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I don't think I realized how close your due date was to Jaden's birthday! He just turned 1 yesterday.

Well, I'm sorry to hear you're still playing the waiting game. I was 2 days late with Jaden and I had to be induced for it. I'm glad your mom is coming though. It will be nice to have some help. How are you feeling?

Keith and Nicci said...

I'm so sorry - hang in there! You can do it!

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

I'm so excited for you! I had a dream the other night that I came to visit you and you gave me a tour of your new place. . . maybe someday! Good luck!!!