24 March 2008

5 days old


Well Camryn is 5 days old now and is doing well. We went to the doctor today and she wasn't looking yellow at all so she didn't have to do a bilirubin test, hooray. She's looking really good and eating pretty well so that's good. I'm feeling really well too. I think the recovery time this time is much quicker which is nice since I've got a toddler too. Merrick goes back to work Wednesday but his mom is coming Wed-Sun so that will be nice. Especially for Avery who needs more attention. Oh yeah and Avery's been sick all weekend and we found out today she's got her first ever ear infection. Good timing huh?
Well here's a picture of Camy at the hospital I think 1 day old.
Here she is in her first outfit when she was ready to go home from the hospital on Friday.

I sure think she's a cutie!

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

She looks just like Avery!

Keith and Nicci said...

She's so precious! We're glad she's here:)

Justin and Coralie said...

Congratulations! Look at those cheeks! I love them. I'm glad to hear you're feeling well. How's Avery doing with baby Camryn?

Laura Chapman said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations and I'm glad things seem to be going well for you guys.

Christina said...

Congrats, She is beautiful, I love having big babies, they come out looking so healthy and cute. Good luck with everything. We miss you guys so much, and I can't believe how big Avery is getting she's darling.
Love,
The Stevulak's