She's here! Camryn Olivia Smith arrived today at 1:19pm CST. She is 8 lb 12 oz and 21 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing great. Vanessa got induced this morning with the pitocin starting at 7am and only had 6 hours of labor. The baby came out really quick and easy too!




14 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweet little family - and two beautiful daughters!
Congrats! Glad to hear things went quick. She looks like Avery, so beautiful!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I'm glad you had your baby. I love her name and she's such a cute baby! What a wonderful family! Congratulations!!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you! She is so beautiful! I am glad that everything went smoothly.
I am still pregnant - but I am hoping that any day he will be here. My due date was Mar 18th, and I have an induction scheduled for the 25th if he isn't here by then. I hope it goes as nicely as it did for you.
Congratulations! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! What a cute little family you have.
Camryn looks cute already! I'm glad to hear everything went so smoothly. Congratulations!
Congrats - it's so cute to see Averee with her new little sister!
congrats! good to hear everything went well. such cute pics!
Aww...Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! She's cute...I wish you guys were still here!
~Janel
So sweet!
Hooray for babies!!
Ohhh! We love her already! Little Camryn--fabulous! I'm glad it was an "easy" (HAH) labor and that she was smaller than Avery!
Jack is excited to have a new baby to love!!! WE love you guys!!! Congrats!!!
congratulations you guys!
Congratulations! She's really cute!!!
Post a Comment