Camryn had her PreK graduation this week. She went to a Christian preschool all spring twice a week from 9am-2pm. It was a fun class and she loved her teachers. The program was pretty cute and they sang some Spanish songs they learned as well was Christian songs like "Hosanna Rock" and "My God is so Big". :)
It's been nice for Camryn to make some friends through school. She is very ready for kindergarten this fall too. (Although that means it will be just me and Lily all day every day so I don't know what we will do with ourselves!) I have been teaching Camryn to read and what was initially a struggle has now become fun and something she looks forward to working on with me everyday. She also now tries to pick up a book and see how many sight words she knows, which is great. I am so proud of her!





No comments:
Post a Comment