My 30th birthday is next week and Merrick decided to get us tickets to a concert for my gift. We are in Music City, after all! So we went to see Little Big Town at the Mother Church of country music- the Ryman Auditorium. I've never been into country but moving here 6 months ago I felt like I needed to try it out. I've been listening to the country radio and have really liked it. Little Big Town has a lot of hits and they were the top country music group of the year so I was excited to go. The Ryman is pretty small and our balcony seats were perfect. Not a bad seat in the house! Kacey Musgraves was the opening act and she was awesome. Very funny and her songs are great. Little Big Town blew her away with their show, though. It was so cool to be there. I only knew about 4 of the 20+ songs they played but I enjoyed them all. Made me want to go buy all their old records.
We had a great time, it was nice to get out and have a babysitter take care of the kids. It was my first Nashville concert but hopefully many to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment