Spring here has been so lovely. We have had a lot of great 75 degree days. A few hot 80+ days and a few cooler rainy days but for the most part it's been nice. One especially idyllic day last week we took the kids on a long walk. There is a cool trail that goes through the woods around our neighborhood. It's very hilly but the kids did great and we had a nice time. I snapped some pics of the pretty sunset, scenery, the kids, and yes construction. Our street is moving along and should be totally construction-free by the fall and I am so excited! While its thrilling to see a house go from a plot of dirt to move-in ready in 3 months, it's also exhausting to have your driveway blocked by trucks all the time and the road covered in dirt.
But I digress, the spring really has been great and we went on another lovely walk tonight. Gotta soak it up before the brutal summer begins! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment