Lily has really enjoyed her Johnny Jump Up lately. I know they’re probably long since recalled, and my particular model is an old hand-me-down so it was probably made 10 years ago, but she loves it. She’s really gotten the hang of the jumping too.
So I took a video. I took it vertically on my camera, which wasn’t the best idea, but you get the gist. I hope this brings a smile to your face. (I don’t know how it couldn’t!)
(If you doubleclick on the box it will open up in a new window where you can view it full screen, which is nice because it's pretty small.)
3 comments:
totally brought a huge smile to my face...thanks for sharing
Too cute, I need to get one of those! Looks like she is having a blast :)
haha she is so graceful, she looks like a ballerina!
Post a Comment