06 August 2009

Munchkin Update

Camryn is 16 1/2 months now. Her hair is getting blonder and longer, she's learning all kinds of new things, and she's even trying to potty train herself already. I can sit her down on the potty and she can "go" almost every time, as if it were so easy!!! Crazy kid. She's really into baby dolls and she calls them "GaGa's" because one of our babies makes a "gaga" sound. She can hold her own with Avery and even tells her "Mo!" (No!) if Avery tries to swipe something from her. Her favorite shows are Dora and Diego (she calls him "GoGo!"). Other words she knows: Agua, cheese, hotdog, O-bar (granola bar), eyes, Uhoh!, milk, shoes, ball, and a bunch more but I can't remember right now. She's an awesome sleeper- I put her down at night and don't hear a peep out of her until the morning (unlike her sister who calls me back for drinks, kisses, and teddy bears!). She's also down to one long afternoon nap now which is nice so we can do fun stuff all morning. She's a mama's girl for sure but saves her best, cuddliest hugs for her dada.

Update- I thought of more words she knows: up, thank you ("day doo"), bubbles, more, Avery ("Ayah"), hi, Ariel, Belle, and bye bye.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She sounds perfect! In fact they both do. I can't believe how blonde her hair is getting. They are growing up so fast and beautiful!! You guys did good. :)

Britney said...

That's a darling, sassy picture of Camryn. :) Can't believe how much she's changed since we saw you last!

PS- I keep forgetting to ask you, do you spell her nickname with an i or a y? Cami or Camy?