
I can't believe it's been five years today since we got married! Two BYU graduations, two kids, and a move to Wisconsin later. It's been a fabulous five years and we've grown a lot as a couple and learning how to be parents. I feel so lucky to have spent the past five years with my best friend and I'm glad that we have many, many more years to come!
We'll be celebrating our anniversary later this fall with a few days away from the kids!
7 comments:
I can't believe it's been five years either! Happy anniversary you guys!
Aren't the first five years amazing? Filled with so many fun changes and so much growth. Glad you're going to get a chance to really celebrate this fall.
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! We just had our fifth, too, and it's hard to believe that that many years have come and gone. Great idea to celebrate later this fall without the kids.
Happy Anniversary! Almost 5 years ago, you guys became our favorite neighbors...we love ya'll! Hooray for your happy marriage!
Oh, and Jack thinks Avery looks pretty cute in those sunglasses (on the sidebar of your blog).
Happy Anniversary! Let me know if you want to go out today or tomorrow and we'll watch your kids!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun with your celebration in the fall.
Post a Comment