20 May 2008

Double Stroller

So here's what I got with my birthday money this year - a double stroller. Yes, it's mammoth. Yes, it's like driving a limo. But what double stroller isn't? And this one is lighter than most and is actually really versatile. My favorite color is red so this had added appeal.

(Avery was not happy here for some reason. What a cute whiney face.)
It's a Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Plus. It's like a regular double stroller but it can also convert into a Sit N' Stand stroller because the backseat snaps off. So the picture above is the standard setup- two kids sitting up riding in it.
There is an attachment you can put on the front that allows for the baby carseat to clamp on. Or you can remove it and put a cupholder tray on.
This picture above is how it looks with the backseat removed. There is a "jump seat" that kids can use to just jump on if they're running around at the zoo or the mall or whatever and it's easier for when they're jumping on and off. It has a seatbelt too though so it's safe. This will especially be useful when Avery is older.

Then there's also the "stand" part of the sit n' stand which means there's a little platform that Avery can stand on and hold on when she's a little too old for a stroller but will sometimes get tired of walking. Oh and the shade things come off too (which is how it looks in the two previous pictures) which is nice if I'm just going to be using it inside. That way I can actually see my kids!

And it folds up pretty good. Not a whole lot bigger than my huge single stroller. So we've used it a few times and it's been pretty fun so far! I'm pretty pleased with it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Tyler V said...

I think it's like the Transformer of strollers. Of course, the Autobot kind. It really looks cool, and makes a lot of sense for your kids. Way to go!...except, not such a fun present for you...

Justin and Coralie said...

Oh I love it. Very cute stroller. I like the ones that are only "one"-wide instead of the side-by-side strollers. I think it would be a little easier to maneuver in a mall that way... haha. I would hate to have to give up shopping becuase of my stoller! :) So nice choice!