19 February 2008

There's No Denying it...

I'm definitely pregnant! So several people said they wanted a picture of my big 8 month baby belly... Well, let's just say you asked for it! I'm definitely feeling as big as I did with Avery, that's for sure. And I still have 4 weeks to go. Ahhh!



5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Aww I remember when you were pregnant with Avery. how fun that you're having another one. how are you feeling!?

tyler and ali said...

I love prego bellies! You look so cute...and incredibly happy for being in your last month :) Hope you're sleeping ok!

Jenni Elyse said...

You look so good! I can't wait to see the new baby! Yay!

Christina said...

You look so cute, do you have a name picked out yet? I hope all is going well for you guys in Milwaukee.
Christina

The Francis' said...

Wow...I love it! I can't believe you are almost due...crazy...for me it feels like you just found out. For you it probably does not. You look great though. I miss you guys! Hope you guys are lovin' it out there!
Janel