19 February 2008

Uh-Oh Dada...

That's what I taught Avery to say whenever we go in the bathroom and look what Merrick did to our bathtub! Just to make sure she knows who's to blame for this funny plight.





So Merrick was in the shower about a week ago and he put his foot up on the soap dish for a second and the whole thing fell off, along with the 6 tiles it was attached to! Pretty crazy huh? Well luckily we have two showers otherwise we would be a lot more upset that it hasn't been fixed in a week and a half. But we've just been using the other shower so it's worked out alright. I did think it was pretty funny, however.

2 comments:

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

Vanessa, you look great! I am excited for your new arrival. Any progress on picking out a name? Hope you're doing great!!

Jenni Elyse said...

Ha ha! That's awesome!!! Merrick, you may need to cut down on the sweets. ;)