25 February 2008

Avery

Not a whole lot going on right now I just thought I'd post a picture of my cute girl! Isn't she growing up so fast? She's almost 20 months now. Her hair is growing longer, although she doesn't like having things in her hair. Luckily it's not long enough to get in her eyes yet. Oh and she got 4 new teeth this week - totalling 16 now. She can put two words together now and can even sing parts of the "Dora The Explorer" theme song ("Doo doo Dora..."). She's obsessed with taking care of her baby doll - giving her a bite of her food, wrapping her up and putting her to bed, singing her songs. We think she's going to be a great big sister!

2 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

She IS growing up! So sweet - we miss you guys!

Tams Family said...

So cute! I can't believe she is on her way to two. Wasn't she just born?