23 January 2008

New House, New Couches

Well we've been in Milwaukee two weeks now and are pretty much set up in our new home. It's a second floor apartment with an attached garage. I really like having the whole house on one floor which makes Avery feel more comfortable playing in her own room and much more easy to keep clean.

So here are some pictures of our new place along with our new chocolate brown microfiber couches we got last week.
New Couches in the living room.

Living Room view from the couch. Hallway leads straight to Avery's room, master bedroom on back right.

Avery in the dining room. There's a big mirror wall behind her.

Kitchen with a breakfast bar kind of area looking into the living room.

Master bathroom. I don't have any pictures of the bedrooms right now because they were too messy when I was taking pictures! I'll post those later maybe.

Anyways that's our place! It works fine for us so we're happy to be here.

6 comments:

Devan, Erin, Adeline, Milo & Ollie said...

Your new apartment looks nice! And you're lucky to have a garage too. Glad to hear that Milwaukee is going well so far!

Eddie and Amber said...

Cute place and love the couches. Must be nice not having to climb stairs.

I do play ticket to ride and my "screen name" is abarfield. I am just a guest because I haven't used my free 6 months thing...mainly because I don't know how to set it up. But that would be way fun to play with you guys. Do you have instant message?

Justin and Coralie said...

Cute place, Vanessa! I hope you're enjoying your new home.

Congrats on the new baby! I didn't know you were expecting, but March is a great time to have a baby (Jaden was born March 16!). How fun :) I cannot believe how big Avery is. She is way too cute. Good luck with the unpacking!

Keith and Nicci said...

Everything looks so awesome - you guys have been busy! I love your new couches:).

tyler and ali said...

It's soo wrong that you got new couches before us :) I'm jealous!
Hey, super cute house! I am so glad it is working out well for you. We miss you!

Jenni Elyse said...

Everything looks so nice! I love your new couches. :)