14 January 2008

COLD!

Okay so I just checked the 10-day forecast for my zip code on Weather.com and this is what I found:

Look at that Saturday forecast - 4 degrees as the high!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are we doing in Milwaukee?!!!

Just kidding, it will be fine. Just coooold! I think we're going to make a trip to Kohl's this week to take advantage of our newly acquired 15% off employee discount and get some hats and gloves to keep us warm!

5 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

Brrrr...that is all I have to say!!

Christina said...

Good luck in Milwaukee. I'm sorry it's so cold there, but it probably dosen't feel half bad to you since you are prego. We are sad you guys are so far away now, but we hope we can see you guys sometime soon, and good luck with baby #2.
Love,
The Stevulak's

Keith and Nicci said...

Oooooooooooo - I am not jealous!!!

Keith and Nicci said...

Oooooooooooo - I am not jealous!!!

tyler and ali said...

I'm freezing in our 26 degree weather. I really miss seattle at this time of the year (usually highs in the 30's, at the very lowest). I do not envy you. Hey, the books I'm missing are #4-5 and #8. So, if you've got 4 & 5 I bet they're mine. How is Avery handling the move? We miss you guys!!!!!!!