19 January 2008

Correction: COLD-er!

So I woke up this morning and checked the weather and it was actually -5 degrees, with a wind chill of -26 degrees. So a little colder than they thought it would be. I am slightly ashamed to admit, however, that I have yet to actually experience the cold because I haven't left the comfort of my 72 degree heated home yet. I thought about opening the backdoor onto our porch for a little taste but I'm afraid my nose will freeze instantly! I think I'll wait until it's above zero.

Hope you're all warmer than I am!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Woa, brrr! This morning here in Houston it was so cold that I had to wear a jacket when we took a walk. :) Avery is so cute--she looks a lot like you! I forgot that we both named our babies Avery. Congrats on your 2nd! Any names picked out yet?

Eddie and Amber said...

Holy Freezing!! I thought I was cold today. Looks like your all moved in. Avery's video is cute...Bay-bee!