10 August 2013

July 2013

July was a fun month with a visit from our cousins at the beginning and a trip to Uncle Brett's wedding in Oregon at the end. But in between those things we did a few other fun outings.

We bought a membership at the Nashville Zoo which was really cool. The paths are enclosed in trees and it feels like you're in a jungle searching for animals. The petting zoo was a hit.


Avery loved "Meercat Manor" because she did a big report on meerkats at the end of the school year.


We wore Lily out. :)


Here's a picture of the peach pie I made with some yummy tree ripe peaches we got. It was really good!


Lily wore some cute pigtails. Her hair is slowly growing!


And I won some tickets on the radio to the Grand Ole Opry show. Avery was my date!


Lee Brice was the person I recognized the most. Tyler Farr and Craig Morgan were some of our other faves.



It was fun but Avery was b.o.r.e.d. way too fast! I finally gave her my phone to play games on so she would stop laying all over me. :) Oh well. I enjoyed the experience. Definitely a must on your list of Nashville sightseeing!! 

We had a lot of fun in July and next time I'll post about our big trip at the end of the month- to Portland, Oregon!! 

No comments: