05 April 2012

Zoo

We took a little field trip to the Zoo with our Preschool group because we’ve been talking about animals for the past month or so. The kids had a great time. Here are a few quick pictures!

The gorilla-

P1010759

The camels – I like to tease Camryn about being a CAMel. :)

P1010762

It was really exciting to see the peacocks strutting their stuff for the lady peacocks!

P1010765

Zebra-

P1010767

Camryn and Lizzie checking out the animals-

P1010768

The cheetah is back there in the background-

P1010769

Connor, Lizzie, Tiffani, Kylie, and Camryn-

P1010770

Love this picture of Lily! She has learned how to wave occasionally (like I can get her to do it once every 3-4 days).

P1010772

And this one is cool too, I think. Looks like I put her right in the den of sleeping lions! She looks a little worried!!

P1010773

Posing by the cows…

P1010775

Riding an elephant’s trunk-

P1010778

We had a nice time and Lily had a good time too, for her first trip to the zoo!

P1010763

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds like so much fun. And I love the pic of Lily waving too.