This little one is amazing! She learns one thing and quickly moves on to the next. She went from crawling to sitting up to standing up to cruising in no time! Then the past couple days she’s started letting go of things while she’s standing so she can stand up for up to like 10 seconds by herself without holding on to anything. Crazy girl.
Then yesterday we pulled out the walker toy and she just took off pushing and walking! Amazing, I tell you! Here’s a little video of my sweetie.
She’s 8 1/2 months! Avery and Camryn were about 11 months old when they learned how to walk. I’m wondering if she’ll make it that long.
One thing she is behind them though – teeth! They both cut their first tooth around 7 – 7 1/2 months and she still hasn’t had any pop through. They’re really, really close though!
Oh and here are a couple sweet pictures of my little lovely. (I couldn’t pick my favorite!!)
Sigh… I love her. :)
3 comments:
Wow! She has really mastered the standing and cruising since we saw you last month. That was a great video. What a cutie!
Cute pics, she is an amazing girl!
She's one smart baby! Such a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment