19 October 2010

Picking Pumpkins

pumpkin 006

Today we decided to go pick out a few pumpkins. The girls had fun riding in the wagon and seeing all the different shapes and sizes.

pumpkin 005

They had all these cute places to take pictures, so we took advantage (especially since I’ve been slacking on my blog updates lately!).

 pumpkin 008

Camryn wasn’t to happy with this one. Maybe it was those gnarly fingers poking out of the log to her right.

pumpkin 002

But one she saw the Pooh she was a happy camper again. :)

pumpkin 018

Beautiful fall days are nice, aren’t they?   

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Fun fun! I love shopping for pumpkins and it's always fun to go to a pumpkin patch and pick just the right one. Poor Camy, but I'm glad Pooh helped cheer her up.

Jenni Elyse said...

PS - I love the leaves theme for your blog!