… I have to show you what I’ve been working on, even though it’s not quite finished yet. I’m just a teensy bit proud of it. :) Here it is, Camryn’s Halloween costume – Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl (from Toy Story 2 and 3).
I used some old jeans, sewed on some cow print chaps, and added a strip of brown felt for the belt. (I’m still working on the belt buckle). Then I got a white long sleeve shirt and sewed on some yellow fabric and buttons then hot glued on some of this red rope.
I also have a red hat I found at the dollar store and I sewed some white yarn around the edges. I’m hot gluing red yarn in it for the hair, with a long red yarn braid coming off the back. It’s going to be fabulous.
And Jessie’s biggest fan is lovin’ it.
PS – Any cheap ideas for the white circle for the pull string on the back?
7 comments:
Looks great! How about cutting the middle out of a sour cream lid or something like that??
Large (possibly extra large if they're made) stitch counters for knitting. I know you only need one, but you can buy a package of them for under $2 at any craft store that sells knitting and crocheting supplies. If you were in Utah, I'd give you one of mine.
https://www.knotanotherhat.com/admin/images/products/bdWhiteMarkersJumbo.jpg
PS - They're hard rubber, so they don't bend. And the costume looks awesome so far! Cant wait to see it when it's done.
And you've done it again! It looks fabulous! You are the best mom ever!
Way to go! The costume looks awesome. And her smile is priceless.
AWESOME!!! Very creative and I LOVE IT!!!!
YOU ARE AMAZING!! Wow! What a fabulous costume (and what a HAPPY girl!)
Post a Comment