Today I thought I'd attempt taking some shots of my kids in some Christmas dresses. I realized (again) that I need professional help. It's really hard to capture cuteness! Especially when it's reluctant to say "cheese" fifty times in a row and can't sit still at ALL! I guess I'll have to take the plunge and pay someone to take pictures that are worthy to post on my wall. For now, these are perhaps worthy to post on my blog...





6 comments:
They are getting so big! I can't believe it. They are so cute. I hope you guys are doing well!
I really like the picture of Avery with her chin in her hands. I think that's really cute. The one with the girls' feet is super cute too!
I always said this about Avery, but I need to say it again. Your girls' eyes are so big and LOVE them! They're so pretty! :)
They look so cute in their Christmas dresses. And I think those pictures of Avery look very professional!
Your girls are adorable. It's true. a quick snapping camera really helps. We just got one last year. You are welcome to borrow it to take pics of the girls.
I think you did a great job. At least you got them to hold still for a short period of time. They are darling girls!
Cute, cute picts! I think it is impossible to get perfect shots of kiddos--but you got some great ones! Love the leg pictures--very artistic!
Post a Comment