03 September 2009

Preschool!

My little Avery had her first day of our co-op preschool. We're doing it with three other 3-year olds, once a week for two hours, and the moms take turns teaching. Avery was really excited! She's sporting a new outfit, her Princess backpack she got for her birthday, and a special new 'do fixed up by yours truly.

She's pointing to a school bus that drove by. Luckily that's not until next year (maybe). In Wisconsin they have 4K, which is basically public preschool, every day for a half day. Here she is hugging her little baby sister. Camryn didn't know what happened when we dropped Avery off and it was just me and her. We ran errands while Avery was at preschool and I was hoping she'd be better behaved without big sister... ha.


Avery had a great time. She came back with several worksheets and a family tree. She was really excited to show them to me and her teacher said she did great. I'm so proud of her!

3 comments:

Tyler V said...

SO COOL! I'm jealous of the 4k thing--that's as long as kindergarten here! She looks super-cute! I can't believe Avery is old enough for preschool. They grow up so fast!

DT Stevens said...

Are you having mixed emotions? Glad they're big enough for preschool and sad they're growing up so fast? Avery looks so cute hugging her sister. I love having girls.

Ruth said...

So exciting! I'm glad Avery had fun!