01 May 2009

Potty Obsession

Yes, Avery is now potty trained (including at night, yay!!!) but Camryn is the one obsessed with the potty! I have to keep the bathroom doors closed or I find her either a) Fishing around with her hands in the water - yuck! or b) Climbing up Avery's step to stand on the potty - Ahhh!

What am I going to do with her?!

4 comments:

The Piepers said...

Congrats on the potty training!! We're about to start with our Avery...how did you do it? I like all the ideas I can get!

Ruth said...

I cannot believe Camryn can climb up there!! Thats so crazy. I love her face- its like she's so proud of herself!

Jenni Elyse said...

Those are cute pictures. I'm not sure what it is about toddlers and toilets. My nieces and nephews all loved to play in the water. Like you said, "Yuck!"

Tyler V said...

Hey, Sheridan is nearly ready--she finally peed on the potty....so any girl tips? Or tips in general? The first time didn't go too well...